I. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
Social name: JURANDLAW, S.L.
Address: C./ San Juan de Dios, 49, 1º 18001 Granada.
Phone number: (+34) 858126544.
Data Protection Officer.
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF TREATED DATA
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
JURAND, will process the user’s data, manually and / or automated, for the following specific purposes:
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Remitir periódicamente información comercial y/o promocional relacionada con el sector de servicios contratados y de valor añadido para los usuarios finales, salvo que se indique lo contrario o el usuario se oponga o revoque su consentimiento.
- In the event that you send us your CV or register for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring staff, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so your failure to provide it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
What categories of data do we process?
Attending to the aforementioned purposes, JURAND treats the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Academic and professional data: training / degrees, student history, professional experience, membership in professional associations or schools, in the case of selection processes.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
The personal data requested is mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting JURAND from any responsibility in this regard. However, JURAND may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
How long do we keep your data?
JURAND will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established deadlines. In any case:
- 4 years: Law on Violations and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 and following General Tax Law (accounting books …);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
In the case of the data that you provide us in relation to the job offers in which you want to subscribe, they will be kept for one year, from the date of the last update. After this period has elapsed, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless otherwise indicated.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
Access control and authentication in computer equipment. The systems are protected by authentications (eg user ID and password), which prevents unauthorized access. Passwords must comply with internal password regulations for employees and systems.
Encryption. Data that requires high protection is stored encrypted according to the latest technology and internal computer security regulations on cryptography.
Firewall and antivirus protection.
Training measures. Each JURAND employee is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data.
In those cases in which JURAND has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are located outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with JURAND’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of personal data of the users. Specifically, the person in charge has carried out an analysis and approval process for cloud providers, analyzing the level of adaptation to the new European Data Protection Regulation.
III. DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
JURAND informs the user that their data may be communicated to third parties in order to be able to attend to their requests, manage the services they contract and inform them about services, events and news related to our professional activity.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of current regulations or the contractual relationship you have with JURAND, may be communicated to:
- Public administrations with competence in JURAND’s sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
- The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
- Other professionals in the legal field, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy by JURAND to carry out the treatment of user data is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of services, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data in order to send electronic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of JURAND to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
Additionally, the legitimacy for the processing of your data, in relation to the submission of CVs and registrations in professional offers that we may publish, is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although it would do so that your candidacy could not be taken into account in our personnel selection processes. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
Likewise, user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of JURAND.
2. RIGHTS OF USERS
What rights does the interested party have?
You can send a letter to JURAND at C. / San Juan de Dios, 49, 1º 18001 Granada or through the email address email@example.com. At any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether JURAND is processing personal data that concerns you or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from JURAND the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. JURAND will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by JURAND, if applicable.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, when the interested party considers that JURAND has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
At JURAND we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of users, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us. through the indicated routes.
Last update: october 20 – 2020